Missouri Farm Bureau and the AgriMissouri program with the Missouri Department of Agriculture are again partnering to sponsor the 3rd Annual Missouri Agritourism Conference - July 26-28, 2015 in Springfield.
The classroom/workshop topics include:
* Agritourism Venue Safety Concerns and Tips
* Evaluating On Farm Natural Resources to Diversify Income
* Growing Farm Field Trips and School Tours
* Do You Run Your Marketing Schedule or Does Your
* Schedule Run Your Marketing
* On Farm Food Service and Compliance Regulation Challenges
* Constructive Ways to Finance Agritourism Operations
* Insuring Agritourism - Protecting Your Heritage
* Rapid Fire Q & A Session and Discussion
The bus tour will consist of stops at:
* Farmers Park / Ozark Regional Farmers Market
* Equi-Librium Therapy Center (Tentative)
* Blackberry Creek Retreat Bed and Breakfast
* Gunter Farms Pumpkin Patch Corn Maize and Dairy
* Starvy Creek Bluegrass Festivals
* Other locations to be announced!
Register now! Early Bird Registration Discount!!! $125 per person by July 3 After July 3 - $150
(Registration is not considered complete until payment is received. Visa/ MasterCard accepted.)
For additional information, please contact Kelly Smith at 573-893-1416 or email@example.com
Farm to Table Dinner @ Urban Roots Farm - the first 75 attendees to register for the conference will be assured tickets to the dinner. Register now at MOFB.ORG.
Hotel rooms will be available at a discounted rate of $89.00 until July 10. For reservations please call University Plaza Hotel at 417-864-7333.